How to Uninstall Postbox
To Uninstall the Postbox Application:
- Within Apple Mail, select Preferences > General. Select Apple Mail as your default mail reader.
- Quit Postbox.
- Drag the Postbox application from your Applications folder to your Trash.
- If you wish to permanently remove all Postbox files and mail databases, delete the following folders:
WARNING: THIS ACTION CANNOT BE UNDONE!
(Note: In macOS the Library folder is hidden. To access it, open the Finder, hold the Option key, then select Library from the Go menu.)
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a Program (Add or Remove Programs for Win XP)
- Choose Postbox from the list and proceed with the uninstall wizard.
If the Uninstall Wizard does not run, you can start it manually, by running C:\Program Files\Postbox\uninstall\helper.exe.
To Remove Your Postbox Profile:
Caution: removing the Postbox Profile will remove any customization, preferences, message filters, topics and any messages that are not stored on a mail server (such as messages in POP accounts or those moved to Local Folders). This can not be undone.
- Locate the Postbox Profile folder.
- Move the folder labeled "Postbox" to the Trash/Recycle Bin.