Importing Yahoo! Contacts
Follow these instructions to import your Yahoo! contacts into Postbox. This will work for any other email addresses that use the Yahoo!-powered email, like att.net and sbcglobal.net.
- Login to Yahoo! Email via your web browser.
- Click on the Contacts button at the top right.
- Click the Actions dropdown, and select Export...
- Select Netscape/Thunderbird in the pop-up dialog.
- Click Export Now button.
- In order to correctly import contacts, please make sure that the CSV file is cleaned up by deleting all unused or unnecessary columns. You can download an example CSV template for importing contacts here.
- Open Postbox Address Book and go to Tools > Import...
- Select the previously downloaded yahoo_contacts.ldif.txt file.
- Click Finish