If you would like to import contacts from Gmail or Google Apps, please follow these instructions:
- Login to Gmail/Google Apps via your web browser.
- Click on the Gmail menu in the upper right and select Contacts.
- On the left-hand menu click Export.
- In the pop-up dialog select Outlook CSV, and save the CSV file to disk.
- IMPORTANT: Postbox has a 26 column limit to CSV imports. In order to correctly import contacts, please make sure that the CSV file is cleaned up by deleting all unused or unnecessary columns.
- In the Postbox Address Book go to Tools > Import...
- Select the previously downloaded CSV file.
- Make sure the Address Book Fields line up correctly with the columns in the CSV.
- Click OK.