New – Thunderbird Importer
We have introduced a new importer for Thunderbird, and would deeply appreciate your help in testing this out if you have an older Thunderbird setup available. Here's how:
- Download and install Postbox 7.0.18 (macOS | Windows)
- Start Postbox, and within Preferences | Options > General, select the checkbox for "Show Profile Manager on startup."
- Restart Postbox, and when the Profile Manager appears click the "Create Profile..." button. Create a new profile, then start Postbox with it.
- In the Migration Wizard, select "Thunderbird (experimental)."
The following settings should migrate over:
- Account Settings
- Address Books
- Mail and Newsgroup Folders
- Miscellaneous other settings
Please let us know how it goes by submitting feedback here.
Thanks very much for your assistance and continued support!
– The Postbox Team