Office 365 Account To-Dos and Postbox Reminders
Office 365 To-dos are similar to Postbox reminders. They're both based on IMAP “flags.” A flag can have two states: On or Off. With Office 365’s to-dos, they’ve added a third state: Completed. Since only Microsoft does this, the Completed state doesn’t translate to other companies’ apps.
As a result, when a to-do in Office 365 is:
- turned on — a corresponding reminder in Postbox it turned on.
- turned off — the corresponding reminder in Postbox turned off.
- set to Complete — nothing happens to the reminder in Postbox.
In Postbox, when a reminder is:
- turned on — a corresponding to-do in Office 365 is turned on.
- turned off — the corresponding to-do in Office 365 is turned off.