Follow these steps to import your Address Book from Outlook Express or Windows Address Book:
- Find your .wab file (Example from Windows XP, C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\Address Book\<username>.wab
- Open up the "Windows Contacts" application on Vista (if you can't find it, run wab.exe)
- From the "Windows Contacts" application, do Import, and choose "Windows Address Book File (Outlook Express Contacts)" and choose your .wab file
- Export to .csv
- In order to correctly import contacts, please make sure that the CSV file is cleaned up by deleting all unused or unnecessary columns. You can download an example CSV template for importing contacts here.
- In Postbox, open up the Address Book by going to Tools > Address Book
- In the Address Book go to Tools > Import...
- In the file picker, find the .csv file you previously exported.