When you click on the RSS Feeds Account, it will display the individual feeds below, each within it's own folder. However, you can combine feeds into a single folder if you wish.
For example, if you would like to combine feeds from RSS folder A and RSS folder B together, please do the following:
- Select all entries in RSS folder B, and then move the entries into RSS folder A using a standard Move command.
- Right-click RSS folder A and select "Manage Subscriptions" from the contextual menu.
- Within the RSS Subscriptions window, expand both RSS folder A and RSS folder B. Drag the feed icon from B to A. You should now have two feed entries in RSS Folder A.
- Close the RSS Subscriptions window.
- In the Accounts and Folders pane, right-click RSS folder B and select Delete from the contextual menu.