How to Expand or Collapse Mailing Lists in the Compose Window
Postbox can expand or collapse mailing lists in the addressing widget of the compose window, depending on your preference. Here's how:
- Open Config Editor
- In the Filter field, paste the following preference: pb.msgcompose.explode_mailing_lists
- Double-click the row for pb.msgcompose.explode_mailing_lists to change the preference.
- True: Expand into individual addresses. This works best if your mailing lists are somewhat small.
- False: Collapse into just one addressing bubble. This is great for large mailing lists.
- Restart Postbox for the change to take effect.