The Postbox Profile Manager
Postbox has a profile manager which can be used to manage multiple profiles. This shouldn't be confused with the ability to support multiple accounts which you can do within a single profile.
The profile manger allows you to switch between profiles in addition to creating and deleting profiles.
Accessing the Profile Manager Using the Preferences Pane
- Open the General preferences window.
- (macOS) Postbox > Preferences > General
- (Windows) Tools > Options > General
- Checkmark Show Profile Manager on startup.
- Restart Postbox.
Accessing the Profile Manager Using the Command Line
- Quit the Postbox application.
- Open the Terminal application.
- Enter the following command:
- Press Return.
- Close the Postbox program.
- Press the Windows logo key + R on the keyboard, then type in the following:
- Press Enter.
How to Create a Profile
To create a new profile in the profile manager, click Create Profile, follow the prompts to name your new profile, and choose where you want to store it.
How to Delete a Profile
To delete a profile, right-click on the profile name, then select Delete Profile from the popup menu.