How to use your Postbox Signature on your iPhone
If you want your emails to look professional and polished, you can't beat having access to beautifully designed email signatures. Our 25 Beautifully Designed Email Signatures add-on includes designs of all shapes, colors and sizes. Each signature is fully customizable, and you don't need to be a designer to create an eye-catching signature.
But what use is a great signature if you can't use it across different devices?
Well, the great news is: you can! Let's start by looking at how to use your Postbox signature on your iPhone or iPad. After all, the default "Sent from my iPhone" is not the most professional or engaging option.
It's easy to replace that basic default with your own signature. Just follow these simple steps to give the same professional look whether you're sending messages from Postbox on your computer or while you're out and about.
- The first step is to download and install the add-on.
- Then, follow these instructions to personalize your signature.
- Once you're happy with the design, just send yourself a blank email with your new signature.
- Open the email on your iPhone or iPad, and select a single word from the signature. Tap the selection, then press Select All, tap the selection again, then press Copy to select and copy the whole signature.
- Open your iPhone/iPad signature editor by going to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Signature. You can use your Postbox signature for just one account or for all of your accounts.
- If there's another signature already there, delete it first. Then press and hold the screen to bring up the menu and select Paste.
- You should now see your Postbox signature in the editing area. Some formatting has probably changed, but don't worry! When you paste a signature containing HTML, your device automatically tries to enhance the formatting (although it often achieves the exact opposite). To remove these automatic changes, you just need to shake your device to bring up the Undo Change Attributes menu. Select Undo, and your signature should go back to your original formatting.
- Compose a new message to see your Postbox signature in action. We recommend sending yourself a test message and viewing it on different devices to double check the formatting before you start including it on messages to others. But once that's out of the way, you're ready to go!
If you have multiple devices, or want different signatures for different accounts, you'll need to go through this process for each one. But don't worry; with the easy and customizable templates in Postbox, it will be a breeze!