Priority Technical Support
For customers who require more personalized attention, Postbox offers a Priority Support option, which supplements our complimentary self-help resources and/or the support offerings provided by your ISP, Hosting Company, or IT Administrator. Priority Support is a pay-per-incident offering that connects you with a technical support representative, and it is the highest level of support we offer.
For more information, please see our Support FAQ.
Before submitting a Priority Support request, please first refer to the following complimentary self-help support resources:
- Search or browse through our User Guides, Knowledge Base Articles, and FAQ.
- We've prepared a set of Trouble-Shooting Steps that we recommend all Postbox users follow.
- Since Postbox is based on Mozilla code, you can go to the popular MozillaZine forums to search for questions and answers that are similar to yours.
- Try searching Google, as it's very likely that other people have posted similar questions and answers, particularly for issues that relate to POP or IMAP protocol issues common to all email clients.
- Work with your ISP, Web Hosting Company, or IT Administrator to identify issues that you may be experiencing in Postbox that would occur with any e-mail client.