- Search or browse through our User Guides, Knowledge Base Articles, and FAQ.
- We've prepared a set of Trouble-Shooting Steps that we recommend all Postbox users follow.
- Since Postbox is based on Mozilla code, you can go to the popular MozillaZine forums to search for questions and answers that are similar to yours.
- Try searching Google, as it's very likely that other people have posted similar questions and answers, particularly for issues that relate to POP or IMAP protocol issues common to all email clients.
- Work with your ISP, Web Hosting Company, or IT Administrator to identify issues that you may be experiencing in Postbox that would occur with any e-mail client.
If you cannot find the answer you need within our Self-Help Resources, you may submit a Support Request to connect with our support staff.