Follow these steps to import your Address Book from Outlook Express or Windows Address Book:
- Find your .wab file (Example from Windows XP, C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\Address Book\<username>.wab
- Open up the "Windows Contacts" application on Vista (if you can't find it, run wab.exe)
- From the "Windows Contacts" application, do Import, and choose "Windows Address Book File (Outlook Express Contacts)" and choose your .wab file
- Export to .csv
- In Postbox, open up the Address Book by doing "Tools | Address Book"
- Do "Tools | Import" and choose Address Book and choose Text File (LDIF, .tab, .csv, .txt)
- In the file picker, switch from LDIF to Comma Separated and find the .csv file you exported